September 27, 2011

Stripes-Spots-Florals.


Do you go starry eyed for stripes? A classic print. Always there. For you?



Do you go dotty for polkas? Also a classic. They are sexier than stripes, though. Polka thought from you?


Or do you go ditsy for floral print? Ever wished you were called Daisy, Lily or Daffodil? But unfortunately, your parents had a different idea. 'Sarah'-such a stable name. Just whip the florals out and you instantly feel a bit more creative. For you, too? Oh and, will you be sporting a 'boot-quet' of flowers anytime soon? Ashish (S-S 2012) says it's cool. It must be so.





First Image via streetfsn, second image via the sartorialist, third image via elle.co.uk

Follow My Republic of Fashion

15 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am totally crazy over polka dots right now. I even polka dot my nails!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anonymous said...

I adore stripes. period.
I also occasionally dabble in polka dot and floral, too!!

jules

Margaux said...

florals and stripes are my favorites

Closet Fashionista said...

I loove all those, stripes, polka dots...florals XD
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

kavery said...

I adore stripes, polka dots, florals and animal print. Is tha too greredy of me?

kavery said...

Oops that should read 'Is that too greedy of me?'
LOL!

Jewellery Bijou said...

I am so crazy about them too!

Pratishtha Durga said...

Floral prints are my beat, now and forever. love them, season and trends not withstanding.

Michelle Lee said...

love stripes, dots, floral all :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love the polka dot tights!

xoxox,
CC

Audrey Allure said...

Definitely love stripes!

FashionJazz said...

I love everything! My fav is stripes and polka dots : )

Marie a la Mode said...

I love stripes and dots! They will always be in style, too.

goodbadnfab said...

Hello fabulous! I'm drawing tons of fashion inspiration from your blog!

Please check out my blog and enter my NYX eyeshadow palette giveaway: http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2011/09/nyx-nude-on-nude-palette-fab-beauty.html

goodbadandfab.com
the personal style and fashion musings of a LA Asian fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

Tanya said...

I love the polka dot tights!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk